A smile is the smallest route to anyone’s heart. It instantly connects two people, even two strangers. Smile always makes life beautiful; it makes a picture which becomes a memory perfect and memorable.
But as we age the smile fades away, as you become conscious and shy away to show off your teeth. Maybe there are no longer as bright and white, as they used to be in your youthful days or anything else. Aging, all your lifestyle habits, food habits, and genetics also have a role to play in developing oral and overall health.
So, below are some of the techniques that you can try!
Refine Your Flossing Techniques
It’s simple: Flossing fosters healthier teeth and gums. But like brushing, there is a right and wrong way because flaws in your flossing can cause friction and damage the gum line. Wrap about a foot of floss around your index fingers, keeping about two inches between your fingers to work with. Unroll a fresh section of floss for each tooth, and keep the floss tight against the tooth to break up plaque while leaving your gums in good shape.
Learning the right technique of flossing will ensure healthy teeth and gums and thus will give you a great smile.
Indulge In Proper Brushing-Up Your Teeth
Although you probably know you should brush your teeth at least twice a day, if you’re like most people, you don’t give much thought to how to do it. Hold the toothbrush at a 45-degree angle, pointed toward the gum line, and use gentle, short, circular motions. Brush each tooth 10 to 15 times, but don’t overdo it. Overly aggressive brushing can damage teeth and erode your gum line.
Or, you can try some natural remedies to get your oral health restoration.
Get Shiny White Teeth Naturally
Do you think it’s possible to smile widely and be confident that your teeth are sparkling white? The answer is ‘Yes and without spending a fortune on dental cosmetics!’ What we need are ingredients, which are simple to use and are easily available.
- Rubbing the inside fibrous part of the peel of a ripe banana, makes your teeth sparkle.
- Juice of half a lemon, when rubbed firmly but gently on the teeth, removes yellow stains and tartar.
- Half a teaspoon of baking soda to which a pinch of salt is added and rubbed on the teeth with a fingertip shows excellent results.
- Strawberries are very good for whitening teeth. They can be rubbed on the teeth in pureed form or cut into halves and used.
- For quick results dip your toothbrush in hydrogen peroxide and then gently brush the teeth.
- Table salt may be used to rub stains off the teeth. Use fingertips for best results.
- Use the inside of an orange peel to rub the teeth for good results.
- Munching on crunchy fruits and vegetables like apples, carrots, cucumber, celery, and parsnip can help in removing stains on teeth.
- Fizzy drinks peel away the tooth enamel due to the acids in them and make the teeth weak and yellowish.
- Drugs like cocaine, ecstasy, etc., are not only bad for health but also have a telling effect on the teeth as they restrict blood flow to the gums and cause extensive gum damage.
- Smoking is also a major don’t for dental health as well as for general health. Nicotine leaves a residue on teeth causing yellowish stains on them.
- Dark colored juices, like cranberry juice, leave stains on teeth due to the pigment and sugar they contain. Drink such juices with a straw.
- Black coffee is also a culprit against sparkling, white teeth.
- Tomato sauce and balsamic vinegar can cause staining of teeth.
- Red wine can stain the teeth as well as wear away tooth enamel. It is easiest to swish some plain water in the mouth while at parties.
- It is better to drink green tea or herbal tea as black tea does cause some staining on the teeth.
You must be wondering about what is discussed in this article. But, the fact of the matter is that no one follows and takes time out for the proper cleaning and brushing of their teeth. So, as a result, they become dull and yellow and lose its sheen.
So, why not try teeth whitening products that are exclusively available today. Teeth whitening pen can be your humble partner in reviving the whiteness and brightness of your dull, yellow teeth. Using a teeth whitener is like going to the doctor’s clinic for your teeth cleaning treatment but with total at home convenience. The results are as amazing as your dentists’ pricey treatment would give you.
You can also take help of totally safe and convenient as well as easy on pocket option for whitening your teeth.